WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Please read this Policy carefully to fully understand how we collect, share and protect information about you. This Policy is incorporated into and is a part of the Terms and Conditions of Use of our Site. To access the Terms and Conditions of Use, click here Terms and Conditions of Use.
In order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through our Site, we collect certain information from users.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In operating our Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our Site (for example, to contact us, you may provide your name, e-mail address, product, region, and message content).
- iii. Information that you provide to us through the third party borrower portal, including information provided to us to process your loan application, to create a new loan account, and/or to use our loan payment services.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Please note that by providing and submitting your telephone number to The Community Preservation Group, including a mobile telephone number, you agree that a representative of The Community Preservation Group can contact you at that telephone number, potentially using automated technology (including text/SMS messaging) or a prerecorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to use or receive any of our services.
A “cookie” is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us and our affiliates to improve our Site. They present the content of our Site in the most effective manner for you and your computer. However, we do not track users across time or across websites.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our Site.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with additional information relating to our services;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our Site;
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our Site traffic and usage patterns;
- To analyze trends.
To secure your information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our Site.
Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our Site, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide services to you. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of our services. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE AND INTERACTION
USERS ONLY OF LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY
Our Site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age) or older. By using our Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on our Site. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our Site. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf.
The Community Preservation Corporation
28 East 28th Street, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10016-7943
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 14, 2016