This January 2023 webinar focused on affordable housing development opportunities in today’s high interest rate environment and included an overview of current funding resources available through New York State. View the recording to learn about funding resources, and how developers can work with CPC to make rehabilitation or new construction projects feasible in the current economic climate.
- Sadie McKeown, President, CPC
- Ross Clarke, VP, Lending and Initiatives, CPC
- Burke Blackman, Director, Distressed Asset Initiatives, New York State Homes and Community Renewal
- Madeline Fletcher, VP, Small and Mid-Size Development, New York State Homes and Community Renewal
- Nick Petragnani, SVP, Director of Upstate Revitalization, CPC
- Danielle Donnelly, AVP, Sustainability Programs and Climate Friendly Homes Fund, CPC
*Please note: the password to view the recording is: Opportunity23